Below you will find my expenses for the month of February. It is my goal with these reports to analyze where I am spending money on my business so that I can eliminate waste and capitalize on expenses that are bearing fruit.
I did not incur any unusual or extraordinary expenses during the month, but my rmls dues are due in March. I have chosen to just show these expenses as they happen instead of put their average monthly cost down even though I budget for them monthly. I may change my mind and show it differently later if it makes things easier to report and budget.
Activity is really starting to improve. Towards the end of the month I received several referrals and leads from my marketing efforts. I have a feeling that March will have a lot more expenses as I have 4 new listings getting ready to sign up. I mention is Episode 5 of the podcast that there is a specific marketing tactic I am using that has generated 2 new listings for me off of one postcard mailing. I will be sharing all of the details of this tactic in a future episode and of course repeating this tactic with my upcoming listings.
With that being said, lets check out the list of expenses for February.
- RMLS Dues: $0.00 (paid quarterly)
- NAR/OAR/PMAR Dues: $0.00 (paid annually)
- Business License: $0.00
- Zip Forms (digital real estate forms): $79.00 (paid annually)
Total = $79.00
- Cell Phone: $99.35
- Ring Central E-fax: $9.99
Total = $109.34
- Bluehost Hosting: $0.00 (paid annually)
- Domain Purchases: $27.98 (I purchased a domain in this tutorial to use as a case study for marketing to a neighborhood plus renewed an existing domain)
- Internet Service: $53.59 (bundled with home phone and tv)
Total = $81.57
Total = $199.12
- Just listed/sold postcards: $94.17
- Listing Photography: $0.00
- Signage/Stickers: $36.00
Total = $130.17
- Gift for client: $0.00
- Lunch/Coffee meetings: $15.50
Total = $15.50
- Utilities – Vacant Home Listing: $35.63
- Hardware/Supplies: $3.03
Total = $38.66
Total Expenses for February: $653.36
Total Expenses Year To Date: $1642.47